Occupational Health and Safety Consulting
MGR Construction Services will develop and implement sector specific Constructor and/or Employer Occupational Health and Safety Policies.
Procedures and Programs for your organization.
Scopes of Services
- Set-up of construction site trailer, including documentation, signage and necessary literature.
- Perform all OH&S orientations i.e. supervisors, worker, trade.
- Jobsite inspections, workplace audits with our recommendations and documentation.
- Conduct periodic “toolbox” talk and JHSC (Joint Health and Safety Committee) meetings.
- Provide OH&S training (onsite, classroom and self study courses) i.e. fall protection, WHMIS.
- Maintain diligent working relations with MOL(Ministry of Labour) and all other safety factions/ entities.
- Stop Work Order and Provincial Offenses Offices (POO) audits compliance assistance.
- Workplace accident/incident investigations.
- Annual update/revisions of company OH&S Program.
- Oversee and monitor OH&S matters on all levels.
- Reinforce accountability to all trades/contractors for OH&S Ontario Provincial Court i.e. MOL client representation (Contractor, Employer, Supervisor, Foremen and Worker) WSIB Address all WSIB(Workplace Safety & Insurance Board) issues including Work well Audits, Claims Management/Cost Analysis, ESRTW (Early Safe Return to Work) Programs and Claims Adjudication (Paralegal) Services.